Enjoy beautiful Sanibel Island from this very special luxurious penthouse condominium that affords fabulous views of the beach, a private rooftop sundeck, and all the amenities of home. Enjoy our beautifully appointed kitchen that was remodeled this past fall and our interiors which have been recently updated and will undergo more updating the summer of 2012. The entire condo has been renovated in the past 12 months with all new furniture, bedding, lighting, master bathroom, etc.
Sanibel is a lush tropical island adjacent to Ft. Myers on the west coast of Florida. From the minute you cross the bridge onto the island, you feel like you are in a tropical paradise far away. Travel to this island is convenient from anywhere in the United States.
Sanibel is between Pine Island Sound and the Gulf of Mexico. The beaches are world renowned for shelling. Two thirds of the island is permanently designated as protected nature preserve.
Pointe Santo de Sanibel is Sanibel’s most enchanting vacation paradise! The grounds are well landscaped and kept immaculate. This penthouse is available for you to enjoy a fabulous vacation with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico, sunrises, and sunsets.
The unit features:
- Brand new kitchen as of September 2011
- Recently remodeled guest bathroom
- Breakfast bar
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Fully air-conditioned
- Private sun deck
- Reserved parking place
- September 2013 master bathroom renovation
- Full access to amenities on site including swimming pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard, gas barbecue grills, Jacuzzi, full range of children’s programming, Sanibel beach just a few steps away
- One of the best shelling beaches in the world
- King bed in master bedroom
- Non-smoking environment
- Screened in balcony overlooking the Gulf
- Linens and beach towels supplied
- All new mattresses and furniture as of 2013
Take advantage of nearby golf courses, boating, fishing, water sports, tennis, bicycling and walking paths, shopping, dining, J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, and bird watching are only a few of the activities you can find on island.