2445 West Gulf Drive
Sanibel, Florida 33957
E-46 Current Weekly Rental Rates 2017
These rates do not include the 11% Florida tax, booking fee of $35, $125 exit cleaning fee, and a refundable security deposit of $750.00. 50% of the weekly rate is required to reserve and the remainder is due no less than 45 days prior to your arrival.
Our winter is currently fully booked through 2017.
Weekly rental rates for the following:
April 22 to September 2: $2050
September 2 through Fall except for Thanksgiving: $1850
Thanksgiving week: $2650
Christmas week: $3650
Winter weekly rates for 2018 are $3650
South West Florida International Airport, Fort Myers (RSW) is convenient and only 45 minutes (27 miles) from the Pointe Santo complex. After leaving the airport terminal:
- Take the terminal access road and take the ramp on the left to follow it to I-75 South.
- Stay in the right lane to Exit 128, Alico Road.
- Follow signs for US 41 and turn right onto US 41 North.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Gladiolus Drive.
- Use the left lane to merge onto county road 869S/Summerlin Road via the ramp to Ft Myers beach/ Sanibel/Captiva.
- Keep left to continue on Summerlin Road with name change to McGregor Boulevard. Continue onto Sanibel Causeway.
- Turn Right onto Periwinkle way.
- Turn Left onto Casa Ybel.
- Continue with name change to West Gulf Drive.
- Turn into Pointe Santo de Sanibel at 2445 West Gulf Drive Buiding E.
Tampa International Airport (TPA) is about 2-1/2 hours away but it is an easy drive. After leaving the airport:
- Take I-275 south to I-75 south.
- Take Exit 131 Daniels Parkway to 6 Mile Cypress Parkway, Summerlin Road and Sanibel Causeway to Sanibel Island. Follow above directions from here.
Arriving from the North or the South on I-75:
- Exit I-75 at exit 131 to go west on Daniels Road.
- After you exit the highway onto Daniels Road, drive about two miles. Stay in the left lane when you see left-turn signs pointing to Sanibel.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Six Mile Cypress Parkway. After about two miles, it crosses Route 41 (South Cleveland Avenue) and becomes Gladiolus Road. Drive another mile and stay in the left lane when you again see left-turn signs pointing to Sanibel.
- Take the overpass to merge with Summerlin Road. Drive about six miles to the Sanibel toll booth.Follow through the toll booth onto the Sanibel Island causeway, and continue with "On the Island" directions below.
On the Island
- Follow Periwinkle Way and turn left onto Casa Ybel Road.
- Follow Casa Ybel Road which changes name to West Gulf Drive to 2445 Pointe Santo de Sanibel Condo Complex on the left.
- Proceed to building E and parking spot E46. There are signs in front of each building. The elevators are in the center of each building (at the angle of building E).